Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kristin Cavallari Gets Congrats On Her Engagement

Ex-beau Stephen Colletti and former 'Hills' co-star Whitney Port offer their well-wishes to the star.
By Jocelyn Vena


Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler
Photo: Getty Images

On Tuesday, the world learned that former "Hills" man-eater Kristin Cavallari is ready to settle down, after it was announced that the reality starlet became engaged to footballer Jay Cutler. During her time on both MTV's "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills," the SoCal small-screen star fell in and out of love with Justin Bobby, Brody Jenner and Stephen Colletti, just to name a few.

And now one of those former paramours is offering his congratulations to the newly engaged actress. "I'm extremely happy for her," Colletti told Hollywoodlife.com. "She deserves to be happy. She's getting engaged! It's weird. We're at that age now ... it's that reality check."

Colletti himself is currently dating "Dancing With the Stars" contestant Chelsea Kane, but he doesn't feel the need to put a ring on it just yet. "That's not something [that's on my mind right now]," he said. "Of course I'd like to get married someday though!"

Many of Cavallari's other former co-stars have remained mum on the subject, but former star of "The City" Whitney Port sent her love and support on Twitter. "@KristinCav heard from a little birdie the big news!" she wrote. "So happy for you, much love!!! Xoxo."

Cavallari has not directly commented on her engagement, but she did tweet her fans on Tuesday, writing, "My phone has not stopped today. Need to put it down."

The sassy blond made a name for herself fighting, plotting and being all-around devious as the guilty-pleasure character on MTV. "Gosh, top moment [on 'The Hills'] ... I think I had a couple," Cavallari told MTV News last year, recalling her rooftop fight with Audrina over Justin. "I think my biggest thing was the first episode, where I really came in with a bang," she laughed. "And it was like, 'All right, clearly I'm back.' "

"I think that's sort of my I-wish-I-didn't moment, when I made out with Stacie in Vegas," she continued. "That was one episode I had to call my dad and say, 'Dad, sorry — this is going to be your least favorite episode.' "

Related Photos

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1662767/kristin-cavallari-jay-culter-engagement.jhtml

Halle Berry Hayden Panettiere Haylie Duff Heidi Klum Heidi Montag

No comments:

Post a Comment